Kamis, September 23, 2010

On The Road to Find Out

"To some people, it may have seemed like an enormous jump, but for me, it was a gradual move to this."
"I had found the spiritual home I'd been seeking for most of my life. And if you listen to my music and lyrics, like "Peace Train" and "On The Road To Find Out", it clearly shows my yearning for direction and the spiritual path I was travelling."

Those quotes came directly from Cat Stevens a.k.a. Yusuf Islam, a British music legend, about his spiritual journey. He converted at 23 December 1977 after a long way of searching...like he said in the interviews.

For some people, finding God in His true way is essential. While without God, you can't life peacefully. You might be happy, yes, but you're not joyful. There will be an empty-hollow hole inside your heart, which you always try to fill in.

Like what I'm experiencing now, I am on the journey. Taking Steven's word, me, and maybe some other people, are on the road to find out. This journey will never stop, always continue till I pass away, till I find my Home.

Recently, in the last Ramadhan, I found a glow of light. This light has surrounded since I was born, but I was never really pay attention--I was never really open my eyes to see this light.

2 komentar:

  1. all of us were meant to take a long journey to find His light, His grace. It's not an easy task, but in the end, when we see the light of His Greatness, we will find the ultimate peace ... ^^

    Very, very good post Mi :)

    BalasHapus
  2. Hope we can find what we're looking for...thanks ngga :))

    BalasHapus